Revealing the assassination
plot against Carlos Caicedo,
governor of Magdalena, Colombia
The purpose of this video is to present the nine key points about the information that the source communicated to me about the plan to assassinate Carlos Eduardo Caicedo Omar, Governor of the Department of Magdalena, Colombia, and also to name the people who attended the meetings I had with the Colombian law enforcement agencies and members of the departmental government of Magdalena to expose this plan.
In this way, an answer is given to the origin of the source, reliability, and imminence, as well as the mode, time, and place of the criminal plan.
1. This is one of my highly credible sources, with whom I have had contact for more than a year, who had already given me specific information that was later proven to be true.
2. On Friday, August 13, 2021, the source informed me about a plan to assassinate Carlos Eduardo Caicedo Omar, Governor of the Department of Magdalena.
3. The source did not provide information on the intellectual author, but on the material author, pointing out as responsible elements of the Gaitanista Self-Defense Forces of Colombia, headed by its top boss: Dairo Antonio Usuga David, alias Otoniel.
4. According to the source, the reason for this plan to assassinate Carlos Caicedo was to generate a national upheaval.
5. The source indicated that Carlos Caicedo was a priority to be assassinated.
6. I personally informed the Governor of Magdalena Carlos Caicedo through text messages on Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 6:05 pm to 6:20 pm Colombian time, at which point a telephone call was initiated during which I related the existence of the plan against him.
7. I had a meeting to expose this plan with Senator Antonio Eresmid Sanguino Páez on Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:20 pm Colombia time.
8. I had a meeting to expose this plan on Tuesday August 17, 2021 at 2:49 pm Colombia time with the following people through Zoom:
José Humberto Torres , head of the Legal Advisory Office of the Government of Magdalena
Rafael Alejandro Martínez , advisor to Governor Carlos Caicedo
Virna Johnson , Mayor of Magdalena
Colonel José Luis Agudelo , Commander of the Second Brigade of the Army of Santa Marta, Magdalena
Commander of the Magdalena Police Department, Colonel Samir Giovanny Pava Avila
Colonel Oscar Favian Solarte Castillo , Commander of the Santa Marta Metropolitan Police (On August 25, 2021 he was replaced by Colonel Jesús De Los Reyes Valencia , who for two months had been deputy commander of the Santa Marta Metropolitan Police.
9. I had a meeting to report this fact on Thursday August 26, 2021 at 11:20 am Colombia time with the following people through Zoom:
Major General Fernando Murillo Orrego, Director of Criminal Investigation and INTERPOL of the National Police - DIJIN
Adolfo Antonio Bula Ramírez, Secretary of the Interior of Magdalena, who was the Governor in Charge of Magdalena, while Mr. Caicedo was out of the country.
Lieutenant Colonel Correa, Director of the Elite Corps of the National Police
Through these meetings, the information was also made known to the following people:
Defense Minister Diego Molano Aponte
General Jorge Luis Vargas Valencia, general director of the National Police and for the
At 3:18 pm Colombian time, on Thursday, September 2, 2021, I posted several copies in Spanish of this video on my social networks in order to avoid blockages or censorship by the Colombian narco-state, as happened on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 4:03 pm Vancouver time, British Columbia, Canada, where the Colombian narco-state ordered to block my entire YouTube channel for 20 days, knowing that I am a Canadian citizen and that I have the right of freedom of expression.
Today, September 12, 2021 I would like to leave also a copy of this information in English on my social networks as hackerfiscalia and also in my website at hackerfiscalia.com/source-caicedo
At that time I published a compilation of facts and news that occurred during 9 years due to the links of former attorney general Luis Camilo Osorio Isaza with paramilitarism and drug trafficking, according to six prosecutors. However, former prosecutor Osorio remains free and has thus evaded justice for 19 years, as has former president Alvaro Uribe Velez for his ties to the Sinaloa Cartel.
Several copies of the following videos have also remained:
And the last video in English titled:
All copies of these videos are under the user hackerfiscalia on YouTube , Facebook , Twitter , and the Russian servers VK and OK for investigation matters by the Colombian authorities and international authorities, including Canada and Europe.
The text of the script for this video is published on my website at hackerfiscalia.com/fuente-caicedo in Spanish and in English at hackerfiscalia.com/source-caicedo (September 12, 2021)
I will be paying attention to your questions on my public phone +1 (437) 210-4784 through which they can communicate using the Signal, Telegram, Line, WhatsApp, and WeChat applications. You can also send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your attention!
Richard Maok Riano Botina
Former CTI agent
Attorney General's Office - Colombia
Exiled in Vancouver, BC Canada
Signal: +1 (437) 210-4784
Telegram: +1 (437) 210-4784
Line: +1 (437) 210-4784
WhatsApp: +1 (437) 210-4784
WeChat: +1 (437) 210-4784